Foreign citizen has the right to appeal the decision on refusal, annulment or revocation of a visa.
- The refused visa applicant or a visa holder whose visa has been annulled or revoked can turn to the Embassy by submitting a written application (PDF) within 30 days. The appeal will be reviewed within 15 days.
- The appeal can be filed personally, by post or through a representative. If you wish to file the appeal at the Embassy, the appointment for it should be booked by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The fee charged for processing the appeal is 80 EUR.
- Payment can be made by:
- bank card (in EUR) at the Embassy during submitting the appeal or
- bank transfer (in EUR) to the bank account of the Ministry of Finance in Estonia. If paying by bank transfer, make the payment at least 5 working days before coming for your appointment at the Embassy. In addition to showing proof of payment from your side, the Consul must be able to see that your payment has been deposited in the Ministry of Finance bank account).
Bank accounts of the MINISTRY OF FINANCE in Estonia:
- SEB Pank р/с EE891010220034796011, SWIFT/BIC: EEUHEE2X
- Swedbank р/с EE932200221023778606, SWIFT/BIC: HABAEE2X
- Luminor Bank AS p/c EE701700017001577198, SWIFT/BIC: RIKOEE22
- LHV Pank p/c EE777700771003813400, SWIFT: LHVBEE22
- Reference number: 2900073630 (NB! Please note that the „Reference Number“ and „Clarification of Payment“ are mandatory fields on the payment order. If the bank of your home country does not have a space to enter a reference number, then it must be entered in the clarification field).
- Clarification of payment: Visa decision appeal (applicant’s full name, passport number).
If the decision remains unchanged, it is possible to submit a second appeal to the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs within 30 days from receipt of notification. For more information please see: https://vm.ee/en/applying-visa-schengen-area#1.4.