Starting from 2022, visa appointments must be acquired by booking through the booking calendar.
The Embassy opens the booking calendar for two months in advance. As of now, the months of January and February are open for appointments. The booking of visa appointments for March and April will open mid-February (exact date TBD).
If there are no appointments available in the calendar, that means all appointments have been booked. The Embassy will not provide additional appointments outside the booking calendar.
! IMPORTANT !
Please book one appointment per applicant – the Embassy will not accept multiple bookings for one person. All additional bookings will be deleted without further notice.
The following information about the purpose of travel must be mentioned in the field for additional information (last page of the electronic calendar) when booking a visa application:
* in case of short term employment – registration number of the short term employment (Lühiajalise Eestis töötamise registreerimise kinnitus) and name of the employer (name of the company);
* in case of study – the name of the educational institution, the field and the level of study;
* in case of visiting relatives – the name and the Estonian personal code of the inviting person, as well as the applicant’s relation to the inviting person;
* in case of start-up entrepreneurship – the registration number of the Start-up Committee;
* in case of other travel purposes – information about the purpose of travel and the inviting organisation.
AN APPOINTMENT WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ABOVE MENTIONED INFORMATION OR THAT CONTAINS INCORRECT INFORMATION WILL BE DELETED FROM THE CALENDAR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.