|The application form for a Schengen visa can be found HERE. After completing the online application, the form must be printed out and signed before submitting it, together with other required documents to VFS for processing. Only a signed application is valid for applying for a visa! Incomplete applications will not be accepted at VFS.
Filling the application
- Go to the application page, and in the Schengen Visa column, select the language in which you wish to fill the application.
- Enter the applicant’s email addres
- Fill in the application according to the instructions. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully and provide as much information as possible. Avoid typing errors and if in doubt, click on the “?” symbol next to the appropriate field for additional information.
- After completing the visa application, you will be provided with the number of your visa application and the filled form will be sent to your e-mail address as a .pdf file. You will also be given the choice to print the form out immediately.
- After filling out the application, it will be emailed to you as a PDF file, along with a registration number.
- After printing the form (either from the webpage or from your e-mail), you must sign it before submitting it to VFS (together with other required documents and the visa fee).
NB! In case information on the visa application is incorrect, you should fill in a new application form, print it and sign it again.